- All payments must be made in GBP
- We accept Bank transfers, PayPal, Debit and Credit Cards, Cashier Cheques - please note, that we will only release the item once the payment is cleared.
- Unless otherwise agreed, all payments must be made within 3 working days of the date of an invoice.
- Payments via instalments . We can offer purchase via instalments splitting payments over the period of a few months (subject to an agreement). The first payment is treated as a non refundable deposit The item will be released once payment has been received in full .
- All our items are professionally packed and insured against loss or damage.
- We only use professional shipping companies with a good track record to ensure that your items are in safe hands.
- All deliveries are "sign for" by default.
- Please, contact us if you require any of our items to be shipped abroad, as delivery costs available on the website are for the UK only.
- If you would like to arrange your own courier or collect the item yourself, please let us know at the time of the purchase
- We always ensure, that all our items are expertly packed, but we do relay on third parties for delivery. In the unlikely event your purchase arrives damaged, please accept our sincere apologies, retain any original packing and send us an email with the pictures of the damage ( we ask that any loss or damage is reported to us via email within 24 hours to unable us to proceed with an insurance claim ). We always endeavour to work out the best solution for the purchaser .
- Unless otherwise agreed, buyers are responsible for the payment of local import duties in their country of origin .
- All our items are either antique or vintage, therefore will not be sold in new and unused condition. Genuine antiques will bare signs of wear and use this actually adds to the items authenticity and provenance and is to be expected on genuine antiques . This doesn’t effect the value of an item . In the event of any damage or significant repairs to an item this will be mentioned in the description.
We recommend that all electrical items are checked by a qualified electrician and rewired if necessary or adapted to your countries electrical standards. Generally speaking we usually don't get our lamps rewired, unless otherwise stated.
We ensure, that all our clocks are sold in working condition and checked to the best of our knowledge . Clocks described as "Recently Serviced" come with 4 months warranty. Please get in touch with us for more details.
When selling clocks we trust, that the buyer knows how to set up the new timepiece, but should you need any advice, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We always ensure that all our items are accurately described and photographed, if you are not entirely happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 5 working days ( or no later than 30 days from the date of an invoice, in case of delayed delivery ) in the same condition as you received it. We will proceed with a refund within the next 3 working days from the day of the receipt of the item. We recommend that you use a tracked and insured postage method as we can not offer a refund for an item that has been lost or broken during return postage. Please note, that any delivery costs/charges are non refundable .